Monday, April 16, 2012

Back from Spring Break - Check In

We are back from our Spring Break Cruise on Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas!!  We had an awesome time.  I highly recommend this ship!

I have about one day to recover because we close on the new house next Monday and move the following week! Yikes!  I wanted to 'check in' and give you a quick update.  Once I get into the house, I am sure I will have more posts than you are even interested in reading!!!

Until then....  (My loaner Nikon was damaged as we embarked on this trip.  So these iPhone images are the only ones we took.)

Labadee, Haiti.....one of my favorite places in the world.  This was where our ship was docked.
The view from our table at the restaurant in Cozumel, Mexico
My two kids chillin' in Cozumel, Mexico

I will check in soon! Promise...

-The End-

9 comments:

Twice Nice said...

good to hear from you. Figured you were knee deep in packing boxes! Much better that you were knee deep in surf and sand! Looks heavenly!

karen@somewhatquirky said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful time. Pictures look pretty dang good for a phone!

Cassie Bustamante said...

it is a bummer to have that happen to the camera, but like you said to me, it was nice not to have to worry about taking pictures and just ENJOY. looks amazing!

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

On wow I could use a real vacation after seeing your gorgeous pictures.

I've been on that same cruise let's just say like 25 years ago....

Dee

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Gorgeous pictures! I can't believe they're from your phone!

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Beautiful photos, Lesley. You deserved a break. I'm only slightly upset you didn't take me. LOL

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Looks wonderful! Nothing like the healing of the ocean!!

Migelita discovers Colombia, South America said...

We miss your blogs..good luck with the move! Remember breathe deeply and stay focused. Don't try to make everything be perfect right away..just take your time..xoxo

Carolyn@Sweet Chaos Home said...

Hey there! Just checking in to see how everything is going with you! Hope the move went smoothly :)